I remember the time, after I had already started my business, when the words “Joint Venture” (JV) didn’t seem relevant to me as a small business owner. It was something big corporations did in order to make more money and expand their reach, right?
I remember my coach explaining to me why I should look for JV partners, and how it can help me exponentially grow my business, and I just wasn’t getting it…
Fast forward three years, and now, I cannot imagine my life as an entrepreneur without my Joint Venture partners. Every step of the way, from book launches, to list building, to program debuts, to filling up webinars, JVs are an integral part of how I do business today.
“Joint Ventures are an integral part of doing business” (Click to Tweet!)
As a business owner, I am sure you are dreaming of more leads, more clients, and more income. JVs can be just that missing secret ingredient to help you reach your dreams.
So let’s talk about JVs and why they need to be a part of your fast growth strategy.
A Joint Venture (otherwise known as a strategic alliance) is a temporary partnership or collaboration between two or more parties to share resources, markets, assets, knowledge and profits.
In other words, JV-ing means that you are collaborating with other people or businesses by taking advantage of the opportunities that you would not otherwise have, and sharing the rewards.
By teaming up with others in a JV, you can:
- Extend your marketing reach
- Establish instant rapport with a new audience
- Get endorsed
- Access needed information and resources
- Build credibility and trust with a particular target market
- Access new markets that would be inaccessible without the partner
- Leverage combined resources and reach
A Joint Venture is both a great marketing strategy and a business growth strategy. It’s your “shotcut” to accelerated business growth.
And the benefits are endless:
- One strategic email from a JV partner can add thousands of subscribers to your mailing list.
- One program launch with a handful of powerful JV partners can put thousands of dollars into your pocket in a matter of hours.
- One mention by a high-level JV partner can put you and your business on the map and skyrocket you into the status of business celebrity (think of the equivalent of appearing on Oprah’s show).
Here is what Milana Leshinsky, the co-founder of the JV Insider Circle (the world’s leading joint venture community for coaches, authors, speakers, and experts) said about establishing strong JV partnerships:
“Growing your own network of JV partners is very exciting and rewarding. These are not only people who can promote your products, programs, and services for you, helping you become successful and profitable. They can also become your long-time peers and friends you can rely on in business.”
Milana lists the following as the main reasons Joint Ventures work so well:
- You’re tapping into an existing community that someone took years to build.
- You’re borrowing someone else’s credibility to endorse your program.
- You’re speaking directly to an audience interested in your topic.
- You’re leveraging other people’s time, resources, and relationships.
And why would you not want others to promote you, and tell their followers about your products, programs, and services this year?
Why would you turn away from thousands of potential new clients that JV partners can bring your way?
The secret that many business owners don’t know is that you don’t have to wait to be big and successful to get started. You just need to know how to get started the RIGHT way…
And the absolute best way I found to get started with JVs is by joining Joint Venture Insider Circle.
The bottom line is that partnering with other entrepreneurs is the best way to get in front of your target audience FAST. Creating Joint Venture partnerships is a proven and powerful way to increase your impact, influence, and income at any stage of your business.